Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thoughts Will BECOME THINGS

Thoughts Will BECOME THINGS. It is CRITICAL that IMAGES of What you are BECOMING are CONSTANTLY BEING placed in your MIND if you are to move toward your GOAL with MORE UUUHMPH!!! This is a picture of me at an NPC Bodybuilding Show. I am currently working on Getting my AB-STACK ON with the Who's Your Daddy 30 Day Challenge. I began at 230 and 10% bodyfat (I think I looked more like 15%--caliper test), and have currently lost roughly 12-15lbs in 3 weeks. My goal at the end of the month is to be at at least 6% or below.

Stay tuned to see before and after pictures.

If interested in knowing which workouts I did to reach my goal, goto youtube and subscribe to "Proteincow."

Thanks for following my blog progress!


CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment. Don't be SHY....