Friday, October 14, 2011

Are you satisfied with your Diet? Here is what past clients have said


A past client was interested in refining his diet and exercise program. He said this about his daily fitness routine:

"You’re a wealth of information on diet and work outs.  I wish I had a patch cord that I could just download everything from your brain to mine!

During the week I get up between 3:30  and 4:00 each morning and am at the gym by 5:00 or earlier.  I drink a pre-workout supplement and then drink a different one (Extend) throughout the workout and finish it off right after.  If I eat anything before working out I get nauseated.

Our workouts usually end around 7:30 and I eat a protein bar then.

At work I have 3 scoops of EAS protein shake in milk and about ½ cup or so of raw oatmeal with milk and a little natural maple syrup to sweeten it.  This is usually between 8:00 and  9:00.

Lunch is usually around noon.  I don’t do fast food other than occasional grilled chicken at KFC, or chicken burrito at Betos.  I try to stay with low fat chicken dishes if I go to a restaurant.

I sometimes snack on something around 5:30 and then eat dinner when I’m done with the day which can be from 8:00ish to 9:30ish.

I try to eat something mid morning and afternoon.  It depends on what I have available.  Could be apples, cottage cheese n celery or crackers, some type of nutrition bar, seafood salad, etc.  If there’s a brownie or cookie anywhere within reach or smelling distance, they’re not there for long.

Don’t know if this matters or not, but we do chest on Monday, back on Tuesday, legs on Wednesday, shoulders on Thursday, and arms on Friday.

If you need anything else, please let me know.



Thanks again,"

name

This is a pretty good diet. Interested in knowing what was recommended?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment. Don't be SHY....