Thursday, January 19, 2012

BodyClay Sculpting-Bigger Lats to BE LIKE THAT GUY!!




BodyClay Sculpting-Bigger Lats to BE LIKE THAT GUY!!

1) Pull-Ups, 2) Close-grip Tricep Press, 3) Tricep Dips, 4) Oblique Side Bends

Pull-Up’s: 15 (Warm-up)-15-12-10 

Super-Set>>
Close-grip Tricep Press: 20-20-15-12

Super-Set>>
Tricep Dips:  20-20-15-12

Super-Set>>
Oblique Side Bends: 20-20-20-20


1) Deadlift, 2) Tricep French-Press

Deadlift: 10 (warm-up)-10-8-6

Super-Set>>
Tricep French Press: 12-10-8


1) Bent-over Row, 2) Overhead Dumbell Tricep Press

Bent-over Row: 10-8-6

Super-Set>>                                   
Overhead Dumbell Tricep Press: 12-10-8


1) Reverse-grip Lat Pulldown, 2) Lat Pull-Down, 3) Shrugs

Reverse-grip Lat Pulldown: 12-10-8

Super-Set>>
Lat Pulldown: 10-8-6

Super-Set>>
Shrugs: 15-12-10



1 comment:

  1. Having qualified as a natural Professional Bodybuilder when I was 21, I have had a plethora of people ask me how I train and what I eat. Seeing significant demand from friends, family, and co-workers, I have recently started a youtube channel producing exercise and nutrition videos. My channel is named proteincow. Proteincow is in its infancy as a youtube channel, however, I am absolutely AMAZED at how many views my videos receive given my lack of internet marketing knowledge.

    This blog mentions how much of a sales advantage a firm gains in creating videos with youtube. I am proof that anyone who wants to increase their target audience-- can and will--by creating youtube videos and having someone market them; or in my case--market them by your-self. ;0)

    I hope this blog is as much of a value to you as it has been and will be for me. Thanks FRIENDS!

    http://www.nicheprofitclassroom.com/blog/branding-internet-videos/

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment. Don't be SHY....